Gateway Juniors' Coaching Clinic
All coaches are required to complete an online clinic this season to emphasize the rules of the game. Registration for the online courses is not accessible with Internet Explorer. If you have difficulty with the blue navigation bar in webpoint try using Mozilla Firefox or Google Chrome.
To register for the clinic:
- Login to your Webpoint account: https://webpoint.usavolleyball.org/wp15/IntraLock/Login.asp
- Select Event Registration (blue navigation on left)
- Select Region Ref/Score Clinics (The list will show all clinics available to our members)
- Register for the Juniors’ Coach clinic
- To access the clinic after registration enter your Webpoint username/password here: www.usavolleyballacademy.org
If you have problems with the viewing the course:
- Make sure you are not using internet explorer 11.
- Make sure your flash player is up to date and running.
- Make sure pop-ups are not blocked on your computer.
- Clear your browser cookies
- Clear your browser history and restart your computer before resuming your exam.
- Attempt to access the material via a different browser.
- Attempt to access the course material via another computer.
2013-2014 Season registration
United offers special discounts for all USA Volleyball events.
You may book online at united.com and enter the USAV code: ZRAF534777 in the ‘offer code’ box when searching for your flights.
The 2014 USAV code is valid for travel January 6, 2014 to December 15, 2014.
If booking through a travel professional or United Meetings at 800-426-1122, please give them the following information:
Agreement Code: 534777; Z Code: ZRAF.
Athletes, coaches, friends and family can save on their next stay at any of the 3,900 hotels within the Hilton HHonors portfolio of brands
and help support USA Volleyball by staying with Hilton.
To get the discount book your rooms early!
The Hilton discount program does not replace any ‘Stay and Play’ housing requirements for certain USAV events.
Gateway Region General Board Meeting Dates for 2013-2014
- March 7- 6:30pm, Kirkwood CC
- May 9- 6:30pm, Kirkwood CC
- August 8- 6:30pm, Kirkwood CC